Get real-time leads from your web- and online marketing activities, delivered automatically to SuperOffice CRM . . . while they are still hot!
eMarketeer’s SuperOffice Plugin gives Sales-Reps real-time leads from your web and marketing activities, delivered automatically to their account in SuperOffice. Take advantage of eMarketeer’s wide range of integration options to connect your marketing and sales databases. Developed using a set of best practices learned through hundreds of CRM integrations, eMarketeer’s lead management solution provides a quick self-deployment process that helps you determine which data should be shared between the two systems and what kind of information you want to pass over to your sales team.
Creating leads from multiple marketing channels
Whether your needs are simple or complex – eMarketeer offers a robust solution that is right for you, including:
Import and Export with a single click
eMarketeer’s Contact Management makes it possible to address contacts in SuperOffice selections and projects directly from eMarketeer. This feature also includes exporting contact lists in eMarketeer to SuperOffice selections and projects.
IMPORT AND ADDRESS
Import and/or address contacts from a Superoffice selection without leaving eMarketeer. Some uses:
- EMAIL – Address email by selecting contacts from a Superoffice selection or project
- SMS – Address SMS by selecting contacts from a Superoffice selection or project
- CONTACTS LISTS – Import contacts to contact lists from a Superoffice selection or project
EXPORT AND REPORT
Update Superoffice with contact selections and leads from multiple channels. Some examples:
- EMAIL – Contacts that was addressed, opened, clicked, unregistered
- WEB FORM – Contact that submitted or answered a webform in a certain way
- SURVEY – Contact that submitted or answered a survey in a certain way
- WEB SITE – Contacts that visited your home page or a specific page, within a specific time period
- SMS – Contacts that was addressed, opened, clicked.
- CONTACTS LISTS – Export contacts to a SuperOffice campaign from a contact lists
Who is on your Website? Who is active in your emails, smses and forms?
Give Sales a heads-up about what their customers are doing in your marketing activities. After a one click setup the service will automatically update SuperOffice when interesting events occur, without your involvement. Here are the different channels where eMarketeer monitors customer activity:
Tell SuperOffice Sales rep. when their customer visits the Company website. Also what pages they visited and for how long.
Tell SuperOffice Sales rep. when their customer receive and are active (clicked links, unregistered) in your email marketing.
Tell SuperOffice Sales rep. when their customer submitted a web form and also how they answered.
Tell SuperOffice Sales rep. when their customer are active (clicked links) in SMS / Text Messages.
Tell SuperOffice Sales rep. when their customer are active on an eMarketeer destination page (articles, campaign sites).
Pinpoint leads and deliver it in real-time to sales
Automate your marketing processes to free up time for your sales reps and close more deals.
With eMarketeer its easy to automate actions from any event that might occur in all supported e-marketing channels e.g. Web, E-mail, SMS/Textmessage, Web Forms and Campaign Sites. Here are some typical actions and events:
- Create new Lead in SuperOffice
- Create new Task in SuperOffice
- Notify Sales-Rep in SuperOffice
- Add to selection in SuperOffice
- Remove from selection in SuperOffice
- Add to project in SuperOffice
- Remove from project in SuperOffice
- Send an e-mail to contact
- Send a SMS/Textmessage to contact
- Send Notification to responsible
- Add to eMarketeer contact list
- Remove from eMarketeer contact list
- Add to eMarketeer campaign
- Remove from eMarketeer campaign
- Unsubscribe contact from campaign
- Push data to a web server
WHEN CONTACT DOES THIS…
- Submits a form or answers in a specific way
- Visits a specific page on your web site
- Click a specific link in your email
- Opens a SMS/Textmessage
- Reads a web article
- Unregister from a send-out
- Tells a friend about your company
- Downloads a product sheet from your web
- Requests more information from a web form
- Answers “unsatisfied with service” in survey
- Register for a trial version of your software
- Answer a form on your company Facebook page
- Plus plus plus
For more information on SuperOffice check out their website.